Role: Event Coordinator
Reporting to: Event Manager
Location: Downtown Toronto
Travel: up to 10%
Are you looking to start a career in event planning? Are you a recent graduate of an event management or event marketing program? As the Event Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting with logistics planning, supplier management and communications for a large portfolio of events at Docebo. You are incredibly organized and have the ability to juggle multiple projects at once. You are a quick learner who wants to grow in an exciting, busy environment. You are creative and have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and love interacting with customers, team members and vendors. You work with spreadsheets and budgets with ease. Finally, you are detail-oriented and driven to succeed in a role where no job is too large or too small.
Docebo is a Cloud E-Learning solutions provider that is revolutionizing the online training market with its Software as a Service (SaaS) Learning Management System (LMS). Docebo's LMS is the industry's most comprehensive solution for training management, chosen by some of the world's most respected companies to achieve operational efficiency. Designed as a true software as a service, cloud-based platform, Docebo is not just an e-learning tool but is especially designed to be delivered in SaaS as an ecosystem of features and modules that can be adapted to any requirement. www.docebo.com
• Assist the Event Manager in the coordination of logistical details for Exhibitions, Conferences, "Docebo On-the-Road" Events and User Conferences
• Assist in writing communications and creating content to promote events via web and print materials
• Perform administrative tasks such as placing orders, collecting invoices, and
• Own the budget by continuously updating project budgets for invoices and expenses. Maintain and monitor budget and reporting for events.
• Work with suppliers, vendors and stakeholders globally to ensure the success of assigned projects and events
• Assist with administrative tasks such as updating communications, responding to attendee inquiries, coordinating event planning conference calls and Skypes.
• Assist to develop program ideas and not afraid to share creative thoughts
• Basic knowledge of events management and project coordination fundamentals
• A college diploma or bachelor’s degree in event management, marketing or similar discipline
• Seeking a new graduate or somebody with 1-2 years of experience in a junior event role
• Enjoy collaborating and teamwork as the role will require working with teams throughout the company
• Ability to work and communicate effectively in an international and diverse environment
• Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills - you are super organized and detail oriented
• A willingness to learn and grow on the job
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a busy, fast-paced culture
• Knowledge or experience in digital or social media marketing is an asset (not a requirement)
• French language skills are an asset (not a requirement)
Docebo focuses on developing team members both professionally and personally by establishing career progression paths and offering a full benefits package, company sponsored events, and a strong focus on continual improvement of the positive company culture.
Klass Capital and our portfolio companies are equal opportunity employers. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.