SEM/Lead Generation Manager
Role: SEM/Lead Generation Manager
Reports To: Senior Marketing Manager
Company: Docebo, https://www.docebo.com/
Location: Downtown Toronto (Not Remote)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Docebo is a cloud e-learning solutions provider that is revolutionizing the online training market with its Software as a Service (SaaS) Learning Management System (LMS). Docebo's LMS is the industry's most comprehensive solution for training management, chosen by some of the world's most respected companies to achieve operational efficiency. Designed as a true software as a service, cloud-based platform, Docebo is not just an e-learning tool but is specially designed to be delivered in SaaS as an ecosystem of features and modules that can be adapted to any requirement. Culture is incredibly important at Docebo. Docebo encourages the team to work effectively together, but also have fun together! www.docebo.com
As the SEM/ Lead Generation Manager, you will be responsible for deploying, executing and optimizing the SEM and Lead Gen activities for Docebo. You are proficient in working with all of the search platforms including Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter. Testing and measurement are passions of yours and you have proven how optimization can drive revenue while saving money. You have strong communication skills and a working knowledge of CSS/HTML. You are well-organized and can manage and report on your assignments.
- Plan, manage and execute on the annual Docebo PPC strategy, including SEM, Listings, Social Media to develop quality traffic to the company's website and online experiences, drive online traffic and conversion to sales
- Work daily on AdWords, Bing, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and other platforms in order to manage, execute and optimize our PPC lead-gen campaigns
- Develop and execute demand generation strategy leveraging key channels such as website, referrals, paid search/PPC, social media advertising and partners to achieve team and company-level goals and objectives
- Proactively works to develop, implement and execute successful marketing campaigns that ultimately support lead and revenue generation.
- Compiles and analyzes performance metrics to assess effectiveness. Makes suggestions for improving marketing conversion based on testing and observed performance (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage relationships with lead gen vendors, agencies other vendor partners
- Manage the development, design, approval, production, and distribution of all demand generation marketing activities
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies. Develop, manage, and refresh campaign calendar to build sales pipeline.
- Work with the marketing automation person to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support a rapidly growing organization
- Manage priorities and timelines effectively to meet critical deadlines
- 2-3 years of B2B demand generation/marketing automation and campaign execution experience, using digital and traditional media, email marketing, social media, and SEM.
- Advanced and proven knowledge of paid search platforms (AdWords), paid social platforms (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook) and Listings (Capterra)
- Solid knowledge of web analytics platforms (Google Analytics preferred).
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in managing integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- A working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Enjoy collaborating and working with teams across the organization
- Experience with Wordpress and project management tools such as Asana
- Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation platforms
- Expertise in SEO and inbound marketing best practices
- English speaker and writer with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- HubSpot certification required within first 30 days of employment
- Ability to work and communicate effectively within an international and diverse environment
- A strong knowledge of the SaaS and elearning industry and the ability to execute relevant marketing efforts with agility
The company focuses on developing team members both professionally and personally by establishing career progression paths and offering a full health benefits package, company sponsored events, and a strong focus on continual improvement of the company culture.
Klass Capital and our portfolio companies are equal opportunity employers. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.